When we keep up with industry trends your business is better protected from risk.
Today's technology companies push the pace of innovation, constantly reinventing themselves to overcome new challenges and simultaneously exposing themselves to new level of risk. Tech Initiative is able to combine the latest market insight with technology expertise to develop coverages for your business today and tomorrow.
When you operate in an industry that thrives on change, you need broad insurance coverage for your ever-changing risks. Tech Initiative gives you access to Property and General Liability coverages plus Technology Errors & Omissions coverage with Information Risk and Media Liability endorsements. These flexible coverages are also available on a monoline basis.
Technology Errors & Omissions Coverage (E&O) offers your business an efficient, enhanced and cutting edge solution to your insurance coverage needs.
In the technology industry, efficiency is the name of the game. That's why we are dedicated to find efficient solutions to protect better your technology small business. With our policy coverage now available, you will benefit from the following:
- All the insured's products and services are covered unless specifically excluded
- The definition of insured includes independent contractors
- Worldwide coverage that allows for defense outside of the United States
- Automatic coverage for Vicarious Liability for any entity the insured is required by written contract to include as an insured for liability
- Coverage for loss of use of tangible property that is not physically insured for telecommunication services
- Provision for mediation that, when mutually agreed to by the Insurance Carrier and the Named Insured, reduces the deductible by 50%, or up to $10,000 whichever is less
- No exclusions for delay in delivery or unauthorized access
- No exclusion for work performed during installation, testing or pending approval from client
- Duties in the event of a claim are triggered upon knowledge by a Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, President or Risk Manager
- Investigation of a potential claim without eroding the limit of insurance or the application of a deductible, may be allowed at the Insurance Carrier's discretion
- Technology E&O limits from $500,000 up to $5,000,000 are available
- Competitive deductible options
- And much more
When the Technology E&O endorsement is added to the Insurance Carrier policy the following optional coverages are available:
- Information Risk endorsement addresses:
- Extension of Network Security and Privacy Injury Liability beyond the performance of services
- Coverage of emotional distress in absence of physical bodily injury
- A sublimit for Privacy Regulation Proceeding including privacy regulatory fines
- Online and offline breaches, which include removable media and paper files
- A Privacy Event expense sublimit that is triggered based on the event rather than a regulatory requirement
- A Network Extortion Expenses sublimit
- Media Liability endorsement addresses:
- The response to content injury committed in the performance of a media activity
- The violation of an individual’s rights of publicity, including commercial appropriation of name, persona or likeness
- Libel, slander, product disparagement, trade libel
- Copyright of software code available by endorsement
- Broad definition of media activities include developing, producing and recording media
- Dissemination of media through any medium by any means
- Unfair competition or trade practices, including misleading advertising
For complete information on coverage contact us now!